Oct 11, 2014

Creating Character in Our Home ~ 9/31

DAY 9 // NURSERY POM POM GARLAND


Adding character to our home through crafting seems to be right up my alley these days. Must be all that nesty-ness flowing through my pregnant veins ;) But seriously, I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize how fun it is to personalize our space through little crafting projects. 

I tackled this particular project over a couple nights, while we were unwinding from the day watching TV. Originally I was winding the yarn to create poms when Ryan asked how I was making them. After explaining, he surprised me by very chivalrously offering to wind the yarn so I could create and perfect the poms #hesakeepermyfriends.  So, together, we created this little garland for baby girl's room and I couldn't love it more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Painted & Polished. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.