Oct 5, 2014

Creating Character in Our Home ~ 4/31

DAY 4 // AUTUMN WREATH


The other day I was in Michaels, picking up a couple supplies for a party I was hosting when I stumbled upon their autumn floral section at 60% off. Hello sweet deals! Remembering I had this grapevine wreath and chevron burlap ribbon from my Hobby Lobby haul a few weeks back, I scooped up a couple sunflowers and some assorted greenery. Total floral cost: $9.36. One midnight crafting session with the little lady ♡, a couple strategic snips and placements later and we had one sweet little autumn wreath to warm up our front door. Only hiccup? The wreath hanger I have doesn't fit over our front door's width. So, late that night I threw it on my pantry door as a temporary holding spot and actually ended up loving it there!


Such a simple little autumn project that really warms up our kitchen corner. And the best part is, none of the floral is attached permanently. Looking forward to reworking this little wreath come Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you put a wreath inside. So often they're just for the front door but I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Painted & Polished. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.